* The INTEGRATION of independent study, plus practical and residential training options designed for professionals and students seeking advanced degree and diploma programs. This approach allows the student or practitioner to expand their knowledge and training without sacrificing their personal and professional lives.
* The establishment of a WORLDWIDE FACULTY of respected practitioners and educators who have excelled in their professions.
* The availability of DIPLOMA COURSES that may be completed without the commitment to a full degree program. These certificates enable the student to practice various modalities while completing the more extensive degree programs. Each completed diploma course earns credit hours that can be used toward a degree program.
* The availability of COST-EFFECTIVE Programs that are STUDENT-CENTERED.
* Degree and diploma programs where students have the option of completing HANDS-ON TRAINING at the University, affiliate clinics and/or with individual practitioners offering advanced techniques, healing methods and technological innovations in the student’s field of study.
* PROFESSIONAL MENTORSHIP for the Master’s Thesis and Doctor of Philosophy Dissertation to ensure the synthesis of knowledge and practical applications.
* The availability of competent CLINICAL PRACTICE in the student’s chosen field through an integrated network of natural health clinics to maximize student training and experience.
* Directed independent RESEARCH PROJECTS AND CASE STUDIES combined with real life experience and clinical situations to lead the student into in-depth inquiry, integrated knowledge, practical applications, and competency in the field.