The American Institute of Integrative Medicine is devoted to higher education in the field of Integrative and Natural Medicine, with individually designed Degree and Diploma Programs, Independent Study, with 14 distinguished educators and practitioners.
The American Institute of Integrative Medicine is accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board and the American Naturopathic Medical Board. These two bodies examine and qualify educational programs that represent traditional medicines and holistic treatment programs.
Board Certification Eligibility
Graduates of doctorates in integrative medicine and naturopathy are eligible for board certification with the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board,
Some of the highlights of a American Institute of Integrative Medicine education:
- Programs and courses may be taken independently or as part of a degree program. This enables students with the training, credentials and opportunity to expand their knowledge for inclusion into an active healthcare practice while also progressing toward a degree.
- Degree programs include Bachelor of Science, Incoming credit and advanced placement may only require a student to complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of study for a Bachelor’s degree.
- A distinguished faculty of more than 14 professors nationally and multitudes internationally.
- Programs can be entirely independent study by design or may include seminars, practical training.
- Our in-depth programs may have specific course requirements, but are always individually designed to meet the students’ needs, goals, vocation and life plan.